Saturday, July 23, 2016

"Hey gorgeous Lady please come and save me"















On the very second day of our batch
I saw you seating in the last bench
The way the nail polish matched on your feet
You just come in my life and control my heart beat
Emanate in my life like yours long glowing hair
You’ll always feel blessed in our affair

Hey gorgeous Lady please come and save me.

Every time you stand in front of the class
I feel disappointed whenever other guys gives you a glance
Each and every time I remains thinking of your fragrant
I like the way you pretending to be ignorant
The Old Fort and the Adventure Island became the notable one
But who knows on the same day, I was indeed searching for someone

Hey gorgeous Lady please come and save me.

I am waiting you anxiously as a blind
The smile of yours is haunting in my mind
I am scared of not getting you in my life
Holding my heart to wait for the time you become my wife

Hey gorgeous lady please come and save me.



No comments:

Post a Comment